Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Port:||Shanghai||Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Nominal Voltage:||6V/8V/12V/14V/16V/24V||Charging Current:||Normally 2.4A|
|Input Voltage:||110V-250V||Type:||Standard Battery Charger|
|Charging Type:||Electric Charger||G.W/N.W:||15.3kg/13.7kg For 30 Pcs|
|Trademark:||GTL/OEM||Working Temperature:||-20ºC To +50 ºC|
|HS Code:||853710909||Working Current:||0-10A|
150AH Lead Acid Battery Charger,
Microprocessor Controlled Lead Acid Battery Charger,
150AH Intelligent Pulse Repair Charger
Automatic 12 V/24 V Car Battery Charger LED Display 7-Stage Intelligent Pulse Repair Charger for All Lead Acid Battery
|Fully automatic microprocessor controlled|
|7-stage charging:include bulk-absorption-float|
|User-friendly screen:LED indicates power,charging status,full,fault,battery type and charging mode|
|switch for charging current adjustment:12V 10A-24V 5A|
|Fault diagnose system|
|G.W/N.W:15.3kg/13.7kg for 30 pcs|
1. This product is applicable to the 12V/24V 150AH lead acid battery, including GEL, UPS .wet batteries and maintenance-free battery.
2. Advanced pulse width modulation (PWM) technology is used to automatically charge batteries through a 4-stage charging cycle.
3. The battery life can be significantly improved by digital pulse repairing method for the power chips of microcomputers.
4. Constant voltage charging will be arranged to provide various protections and avoid over-voltage,over-current,over-heating and electrode-positive, etc.
5. When the red indicator light of charging stops flashing or is dark,and as well as the current indicator fell to about 1 bars condition,the charging mode will change to floating charging, means the battery chargine being finished.
6. The 12V input when automatic charging mode,full electric voltage of 13.8V to 14.3V, about 16V input when manual charging mode,must be artificial monitoring in case of overcharge in manual mode charging, suggest stop charging when the battery is beating.
7. Don't block cooling hole nor use the charger with the cooling fan off.
1. This device is widely used in 12V or 24V 6AH to 150AH lead acid batteries including AGM,GEL,WET,Ca batteries.
2. Intelligent charging step,identify 12V or 24V battery automatically, input AC power 150-250V, 50/60HZ.
3. LED display show charging current, voltage and charging percentage, when it connect battery only, it test your battery's real voltage.
4. Advanced pulse width modulation(PWM) technology is used to automatically charge batteries through a 4-stage charging cycle.
5. Use manual mode no more than one hour, when battery heat ,you must stop charging immediately.
Introduction of 5-stage mode:
No-load mode: When there has no load connected with charger,the LED screen will show voltage only,the power is about 2W;
Constant current: It means the battery voltage is lower than the set voltage of charger,then the charger supply constant charging current to maintenance both battery and battery charger;
Constant voltage: Advanced pulse width modulation(PWM) technology, control the charger's current and output voltage accurate, avoid overcharge;
Floating charge mode:When the battery is going to be full-charged,the charger will stop charging ,but still supply constant floating voltage and small current to battery;
Trickle charge mode:When the battery voltage and current is approaching the set voltage and current ,it will turn to trickle floating charge from automatic mode ,it means full-charged,also can be charged with floating mode.
The Difference Between Manual And Automatic Mode:
Manual: It can be used for small capacity ,low temperature(under 0ºC) and large internal resistance the battery, charging current is bigger than automatic so it take less time than automatic, but there must has human monitoring to avoid damage battery,when the battery shell has high temperature must stop charging, but using manual mode won't spend more than 1 hour.
Automatic:Pulg AC power first then connect battery with charger, it will recognize voltage automatic,intelligent and convenient.
Highly recommended:In the winter(under 0ºC), use automatic mode to charge fully first ,then use manual mode for 0.5 to 1 hours.
Customer Questions & Answers
Q: What's your MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 100 units per model.
Q: What's your payment terms?
A: We could accept L/C sight, T/T and Paypal.
Q: What's the delivery time?
A: We could deliver the goods within 20 days after order confirmed.
Q: Is the price on this page your final price?
A: The price on this page is only for your reference. We hope you can inquiry the bottom price based on your quantity. We also have promotion season and will give discount for new customer.
Q: Can I get free samples?
A: Yes, we could provide free samples and deliver with freight collected.
Contact Person: admin